Most recently updated pages
- Tracking Allocations In C An investigation into how C models memory and different methods of keeping track of & managing that memory.
- xpm x package manager, generic package manager interface
- gearsix.net changes made to gearsix.net
- dati data and template interface
- Westerlund 2, An Intro Theme How I chose the song that plays on the landing page. Very pedantic.
- dotfm a clean & simple terminal dotfile manager
- Star Trek Logs All 'Captains Logs' from the Star Trek series, currently just the first season of The Original Series.
- road to gearsix.net This has been a loooooooong time coming... Consider this the gearsix.net v2 launch. Here's how I got it to this point.
- scripts A personal collections of scripts I frequently use in my linux development environment.
- marta-dias.art I made a website for an artist, it turned out pretty nice.
- Wipeout In 2020 An overview of my recent experience with WipEout 1 (from 1995) and using the Beetle PSX HW emulator to make it look good.
- Syberia One Night I had a weird night while playing this adventure game from the 2000s.
- Setting Up A Git Server Setting up a minimal, read-only git server on a Raspberry Pi 1 B+.
- Shit Toilets Mostly from pubs & nightclubs.
- Painting A Goat I bought a craft sheep and painted it as a goat. It was a birthday present for someone who really likes goats.