Just finished gearsix.net and created this project's own homepage!
CHANGELOG (upto 2020 December):
- commands can now be chained ("!w!q")
- bugfix to writing files
- FILE command now accepts no arguments for FILEPATH to set output stream to NULL
- added "?" commands for querying current the state of abe
- they work the same as regular commands ("!") and use the same letters, but instead of carrying out the action it will print state
- currently only used by the FILE cmd ("f", "!f", "?f") since nothing else holds state, for the FILE cmd it just prints the current open file.
- commands now need to start with a newline
- commands now use "!", not ""
- added write command "!w" (better than writing asap)
- existing file contents get printed when opened
- basic i/o
- quit using "\q"
- set write target in argv
- change write target during runtime using "\f FILEPATH"
- added -h argument to printout help
- added README
currently any input is written asap.